Review: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever

Review:
I just finished it this morning! This means I read all three books in two days, and I even read this book while I was cooking and during the adverts of my TV shows!

So far, this is the best book of the series. If Crescendo didn’t hit you like Hush, Hush then this is definitely worth it.The story is amazing and brings together all the little hangy bits that have been left so far.

Nora grew up, plain and simple. During her months away and subsequent amnesia she lost all her fears and I think this alone perfected her character to be who we all wanted her to be. Strong, independent, opinionated (more than usual) and, most importantly, rational. Gone are all the uppity, selfish moments. She finally comes into her own and accepts what is happening around her. This is made even more difficult for her because she has to learn everyone’s secrets all over again.

Patch was amazing. I loved the chemistry so much more with these two. Becca really went to town on the tension this time and towards the end I was really hoping for… but anyway!

I truly felt like I could associate with Nora finally. She hates all the right people and accepts all the right people. She re-forms her friendship with Scott without worrying what Patch will think. She makes Patch understand it’s platonic and everything works out between them.

The ending was a surprise (again!) but I’m so glad it turned this way.

Yay for Nora and Patch!!!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from fellow readers. Write a message!