Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Review:
The best book in the series. Now Grace is wolf and Sam waits to find her. A couple of false alarms later and they're together again. But things are different now.

When the wolves discover they're still under attack from Culpepper Grace and Sam take things into their own hands. The race is on to move the wolves. But there are consequences.

This book was full of highs and lows. At one point I nearly cried (I won't tell you which bit but its near the end). This book has more action and purpose to it than the others. Most probably the reason I liked it more. It still only gets 3 out of 5 though. I'm glad the series has ended but the ending was not a proper one. What happened to tieing up all the loose ends and an HEA? Don't be disappointed!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from fellow readers. Write a message!